- 2 lbs brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup sweet chilil sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Clean the brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
- Place the brussels sprouts on the parchment paper and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast them for 35-40 minutes, flipping once, or until softened and caramelized.
- Remove them from the oven and brush them evenly with the sweet chili sauce. Return to the oven and bake for 5 more minutes. Best when served warm.