- 2 cups Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups sweet potato puree, homemade or canned
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, andcinnamon in a medium sized bowl and mix until combined.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, brown sugar and oil. Beat with an electric mixture for 20 seconds. Add the sweet potato and mix for 15 seconds. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, in two batches, and beat until everything is combined, about 20 seconds.
- Line a muffin tin with liners and use a large ice cream scoop (or a 1/4 cup) to scoop the batter into the muffin tin. Bake muffins until a toothpick comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes. Let muffins cool on a cooling rack for 30 minutes before eating.