This Vegetarian Chili Recipes is hearty, cozy, heathy and delicious! It’s also packed with tons of vegetables!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium sized zucchini, diced
- 1 cup small diced carrots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 3 medium sized tomatoes, diced (or 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes)
- 3 (15 oz) cans beans, I used black, pinto and kidney
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs de Provence, or dried Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- Heat a large pot over medium heat and all olive oil, onion, bell peppers, zucchini, and carrot. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and let cook, covered until softened, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic, corn and cauliflower rice and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add the tomatoes, beans, tomato paste and spices. Stir together and then add the broth. Stir again, cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Carefully add two cups of the chili to a blender and blend until smooth. Add back to the chili and mix in. Serve, garnish and enjoy!
The entire pot of chili only has 6 (freestyle) WW points in it. It makes about 6 cups so about 1 point per cup.