This Vegan Hot Chocolate is thick and creamy and so delicious!
- 3 cups plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1 (15 oz) can unsweetened coconut milk, I used lite
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- To a large pot, add the almond milk, coconut milk, cocoa powder, cane sugar and coconut sugar. Place over medium heat and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Once hot chocolate is warm, add the chocolate chips, vanilla extract and sea salt. Cook until chocolate chips are fully melted and hot chocoalte is desired temperature.
- Enjoy immediately. Top with your favorite vegan whipped topping, marshmallows and shaved chocolate.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Drink, Vegan
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan Hot Chocolate