- 6 cups lettuce greens
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted pepitas
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Balsamic dressing
Roasted Sweet Potatoes:
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced into bite sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees fierenhet. On a large baking sheet toss together the sweet potato, olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast sweet potato until fork tender, about 35 minutes.
- Assemble the salad: Add all ingredients, including roasted sweet potato, to a large bowl and mix until combined. Dress individual servings of salad with desired amount of salad dressing.
Salad will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.