This 2 Ingredient Chocolate Pretzel Bark is so easy to make and perfect for a daytime snack or evening treat!
- 10 ounces chocolate chips, any kind you like
- 1 1/2 cup chopped pretzels
- Coarse sea salt, optional
- Melt the chocolate. You can melt in a the microwave by putting chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwaving for 30 seconds at a time and mixing chocolate in between until chocolate is completely melted. You can also melt chocolate using a double boiler. Fill a medium sized pot halfway with water and bring to a boil. Place a medium sized glass bowl over the pot and add chocolate chips. Stir chocolate chips until melted.
- Add pretzels to the melted chocolate and stir until all the pretzels are completely coated with chocolate. Pour chocolate mixture onto a medium sized baking sheet lined with a non-stick mat or parchment paper. Sprinkle on coarse sea salt, if using and then place in the refrigerator until chocolate is hardened, 30 minutes – 1 hour. Break chocolate pretzel bark apart into desired sizes and enjoy!
Store Chocolate Pretzel Bark in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Bark will stay good in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.