These delicious chips are so easy to make!
- 2 cups finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup pesto
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Add the parmesan cheese and pesto to a medium sized bowl and mix together until combined. You may have to use your hands to get the pesto completely mixed in.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto the parchment paper and flatten into a round shape with your hands. Repeat with the remaining cheese mixture. You will probably have to cook in batches.
- Bake chips until cheese is melted and outsides are just starting to turn brown, 5-7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool until chips are hardened, about 10 minutes.
Cheese and pesto are both greasy foods when melted together, so feel free to dab the chips with a paper towel once they’ve cooled.
- Category: Appetizer, Gluten Free