This creamy and flavorful pasta only takes 30 minutes to make and requires just 3 Ingredients!
- 4 servings of dried pasta
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Everything bagel spice, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil and add in pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions. Before draining, reserve about 1 cup of your cooking water.
- Drain pasta and add back into the pot over medium heat. Crumble the goat cheese into chunks and add to the pasta. Pour in a little bit of the pasta water and start to stir mixture. Goat cheese should start to melt and become creamy. Add more pasta water in order to reach desired consistency of sauce.
- Season with desired amount of everything bagel spice. I like to use 2-3 teaspoons. Season with salt, to taste and garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.