This 30 Minute Creamy Goat Cheese Pasta with Everything Bagel Spice is so easy to make and tastes just like an everything bagel with cream cheese! It will soon be one of your go-to weeknight dinner recipes!
Is anyone else completely obsessed with Trader Joe’s everything bagel spice?! It is so good and I put it on pretty much everything 🙂 Throughout my life I’ve always had favorite condiments that I poured over all of my meals.
When I was a kid it was Italian dressing and when I got a little older it was ranch dressing. Looking back, both seem a little gross to me and were probably not the healthiest choices but I guess I preferred their taste to whatever else I was eating , haha.
I think I’ve finally gotten over my salad dressing on all foods phase and I’ve moved on to everything bagel spice! I put it on my toast, eggs, French fries, some salads and now on my pasta. I hope I haven’t freaked you out yet, because this 30 Minute Creamy Goat Cheese and Everything Bagel Pasta is so good!
It’s really easy to make, only takes about 30 minutes and only requires 3 ingredients! 4 if you count the salt, but still 🙂 You cook the pasta like your normally do and then you add in the goat cheese along with some of the pasta water and it creates this really amazing creamy sauce. It’s probably the easiest cream sauce you will ever make!
You then season it (liberally) with your everything bagel spice and it becomes the creamiest and most flavorful pasta ever! I hope you trust me on this one and give it a try! It’s kinda like you’re eating an everything bagel with cream cheese in dinner form 🙂
If you don’t have access to the Trader Joe’s brand, you can make your own seasoning using this recipe!Print
This creamy and flavorful pasta only takes 30 minutes to make and requires just 3 Ingredients!
- 4 servings of dried pasta
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Everything bagel spice, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Bring a large pot of boiling water to a boil and add in pasta. Cook pasta according to package directions. Before draining, reserve about 1 cup of your cooking water.
- Drain pasta and add back into the pot over medium heat. Crumble the goat cheese into chunks and add to the pasta. Pour in a little bit of the pasta water and start to stir mixture. Goat cheese should start to melt and become creamy. Add more pasta water in order to reach desired consistency of sauce.
- Season with desired amount of everything bagel spice. I like to use 2-3 teaspoons. Season with salt, to taste and garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.