Welcome to my FREE 30 Minute Dinner Challenge!
Challenge starts April 29th!
What is the 30 Minute Dinner Challenge?
For one week I challenge you to cook 5 vegetarian/vegan dinner recipes that are all ready in 30 minutes or less. All recipes are gluten free friendly as well. I’ve also ensured that each recipe has minimal main ingredients so they won’t break the bank either! All recipes make 4 normal sized portions. If you are feeding a family of more or less than 4 they can easily be cut in half or doubled.
Why participate in the 30 Minute Dinner Challenge?
Preparing a dinner for my family that is both healthy and filling is usually the last thing that I want to do after a long and often stressful day. It seems like these days people are more aware of the benefits of eating healthy but at the same time we’re busier than ever and sometimes it seems easier to pickup unhealthy takeout than to prepare a dinner at home. I want to help stop the cycle of eating unhealthy food just because it’s more convenient. That is why I’m sharing a week full of healthy dinner recipes that only take 30 minutes of your time.
I’m also here to help if you already love cooking at home but are in a dinner rut and tired of making the same meals over and over again. I’ve done my best to come up with fun and exciting recipes that include many different cuisines. My hope is that you can get some new ideas to freshen up your dinner routine!
What you’ll receive:
- 5 vegetarian and vegan dinner recipes that all take 30 minutes or less to prepare (all new recipes that are not currently on my site).
- A shopping list with the ingredients for each recipe included.
- Nutritional information for each recipe. I consider all of these meals to be healthy for me. However, I do not follow a low carb, low fat or low sugar diet. I can always try to help you modify the recipe to your dietary needs though!
- My tips on how to save money at the grocery store while still eating healthy.
- Access to a private Facebook group where I’ll share information and we can support each other.