This 30 Minute Gnocchi Pizza Bake with White Beans is packed with protein and great for a quick and easy weeknight vegetarian dinner!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 (16 oz) package gnocchi, gluten free or regluar
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans, drained and rinsed (or 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese, vegan or regular
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Heat a large oven safe pan over medium heat and add olive oil, onion, peppers and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook vegetables until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Next, add in the gnocchi and white beans, stir together and cook for another 5 minutes, until gnocchi is heated through.
- Pour in the spaghetti sauce, mix together and cover evenly with the grated cheese. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake until heated through and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired, and serve while hot.