This 30 Minute Gnocchi Pizza Bake with White Beans is perfect for a quick and easy vegetarian weeknight meal that’s packed with protein!
I have some exciting news! I’m hosting a 30 Minute Dinner Challenge! It’s going to be happening the week of April 29th and I’ll be sharing 5 brand new 30 minute dinner recipes and a custom shopping list! Check it out and sign up here Check it out and sign up here!
To get you excited about 30 minute dinners, I’m sharing this 30 Minute Gnocchi Pizza Bake with you today!
Gnocchi has become one of my favorite easy dinner ingredients over the years. It’s like a mixture of pasta and potatoes and cooks up in just minutes. It’s traditionally Italian but I also really like making Mexican style dishes Mexican style dishes with it!
Why you’ll love this Gnocchi Pizza Bake:
- It only takes 30 minutes to make.
- The entire meal is made in just one pan, which means hardly any dishes!
- It tastes like pizza!
- You can load it up with all the veggies you like.
What You’ll Need:
- Tomato Sauce
- Pizza Veggies
- One oven safe pan
Sometimes I get a little carried away when cooking dinner and have been known to use tons of different ingredients in one recipe. But, lately I’ve been trying to come up with healthy dinner recipes that only require just a few ingredients so they’re much more economical.
I hope you all have had a great March! I can’t believe it’s almost April but I’m so ready for spring weather. Beginning in April I’m going to try to share even more quick and easy recipes plus tips on how to save money and time on each recipe. I hope you all enjoy! xo IzzyPrint
This 30 Minute Gnocchi Pizza Bake with White Beans is packed with protein and great for a quick and easy weeknight vegetarian dinner!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 1 (16 oz) package gnocchi, gluten free or regluar
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans, drained and rinsed (or 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cheese, vegan or regular
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Heat a large oven safe pan over medium heat and add olive oil, onion, peppers and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook vegetables until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Next, add in the gnocchi and white beans, stir together and cook for another 5 minutes, until gnocchi is heated through.
- Pour in the spaghetti sauce, mix together and cover evenly with the grated cheese. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake until heated through and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired, and serve while hot.