A quick and easy dinner that can be enjoyed so many different ways!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, or oil of your choice
- 1/3 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 large head of cauliflower, makes about 3 cups of cauliflower rice
- 3 (15 ounce) cans red beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more if desired
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional garnishes: cilantro, jalapeno, avocado, tomato, etc…
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add olive oil and onion. Cook for 2 minutes and then add celery and green pepper. Cook until vegetables are softened, 3-5 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, roughly chop cauliflower and throw it all into the food processor. Process until rice like, 30 seconds-1 minute.
- Add the cauliflower rice, beans and seasonings to the pan, stir until combined, and cook until cauliflower is tender, 7-10 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 558 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 12 g
- Cholesterol: 0