- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Warm marinara sauce for dipping, if desired
- Chopped parsley for garnish, if desired
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil and all the spices and evenly spread out on a baking sheet.
- Bake cauliflower until tender and starting to caramelize, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately with warm marinara sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Snack, Side, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian