These Baked Sweet Potato Fries are seasoned and baked in the oven for a perfect healthy side dish!
- 1–2 large sweet potatoes, peeled if desired
- 2–3 teaspoons oil of choice
- Optional seasonings to taste: salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice sweet potatoes into thin fry shapes and place on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with spices. Mix until all sweet potato fries are coated and place into the oven. Bake fries until cooked through and crispy, 30-40 minutes, flipping once. Enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!