These BBQ Roasted Brussels sprouts are super flavorful and the perfect way to mix things up for a delicious Christmas side dish!
- 2 1/2 – 3 pounds brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Rinse your Brussels sprouts, peel off a few of the outer leaves, and cut off the top of the stem. Use a sharp knife to thinly slice the Brussels sprouts, or cut them in half or quarters.
- Add all the spices to a small dish and mix until combined. Place brussels sprouts on a large sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil and dump the BBQ seasonings on. Use your hands and toss until sprouts are evenly coated.
- Roast Brussels sprouts until browned and tender, 35-40 mins, stirring once or twice. Best when served immediately.