This Vegan Ranch Dressing is so creamy and flavorful! It’s perfect for dipping veggies in, putting on salads and much more!
- 1/3 cup plain, unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup raw cashews soaked overnight or boiled for 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup veganaise, I used reduced fat
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 heaping cup chopped cucumber, peeled first
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- Add the almond milk and apple cider vinegar to a cup and let sit for 5 minutes, until curdled. Then add the soaked cashews, almond milk mixture, veganaise, lemon juice, cucumber, salt and onion and garlic powder to a blender. Blend until you have a creamy mixture with no lumps, about 1 minute.
- Transfer dip to a large bowl and mix in the fresh herbs. You want to make sure they are chopped very finely.
- Enjoy as a dressing on salads or a dip for vegetables. Makes about 3 cups.
See above for storing tips.