These Blackened Zucchini Tacos are so flavorful and perfect for a plant based taco night!
- 2–3 medium sized zucchini
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon herbs de Provence, or dried Italian herbs
- Corn tortillas and desired toppings: black beans, avocado, tomato, onion, cilantro, hot sauce, jalapeño, lettuce, cheese, etc…
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut the zucchini into medium sized pieces and place on a large baking sheet. Toss with olive oil and all the spices until zucchini is well coated. Roast zucchini until browned and soft, 20-25 minutes, stirring once.
- Heat tortillas, if desired, add in a heaping spoonful of the blackened zucchini and then add on your favorite toppings. Enjoy!