- 1 large avocado, removed from skin and diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 (15 ounce) can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion, white or red
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
- Diced jalapeno, to taste
- 6–8 lettuce cups
- Add the avocado and lime juice to a medium sized bowl and smash with a fork. Next add the remaining ingredients, lettuce cups excluded, and mash again until desired texture is reached. Mix with a spoon to make sure everything is evenly incorporated.
- Fill each lettuce cup with about 2/3 cup of the chickpea mixture, or fill with desired amount.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Lunch, Gluten Free, Vegan