This Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce is perfect for topping pasta with! It’s also a delicious nut free and vegan cheese sauce alternative!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, non-dairy
- 1/2 cup plain non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons Nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Steam cauliflower florets in a large pot until fork tender.
- Add butter and garlic to a small pan and sautée until garlic is cooked through, about 1 minute.
- To a high powdered blender, add steamed cauliflower, melted butter and garlic and all remaining ingredients. Blend until creamy 1-2 minutes.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Recipe makes approximately 2 cups of Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 747 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg