These Crispy Baked Tacos with Summer Vegetables are delicious and so easy to make!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium summer squash, diced
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1/2 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans, I like to use fat free
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 10–12 corn tortillas
- Optional toppings: salsa, guacamole, Greek yogurt, cashew cream, hot sauce
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. In a large pan, add olive oil, diced veggies, salt and pepper. Cook veggies until softened, 5-7 minutes.
- Add veggies to a large mixing bowl, along with the refried beans and spices. Mix until combined.
- Heat corn tortillas until just softened (either in the microwave or on the stovetop) and add about 1/4 cup of the bean mixture to one half of the corn tortilla. Fold the other half over and pat down to make sure everything is sealed in.
- Place the tacos onto a large pan and bake until browned and crispy, about 10 minutes, flipping once.
- Let cool for a few minute and top with your favorite toppings!