- 4 small – medium russet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Heaping 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Heaping 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the potatoes into French fries (see photos in post). Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place the fries on the parchment paper and add the oil and all of the seasonings. Toss to make sure all the fries are coated evenly.
- Bake French fries until light brown and crispy, 40-45 minutes, flipping 3/4 of the way through.