- 12–15 baby gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Jalapeno ranch dressing for topping, recipe link in post
- Jalapeno slices, if desired
- Fresh parsley leaves, if desired
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees fierenhet. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and toss together the potatoes, oil, salt and pepper. Bake potatoes until browned and crispy on the outside and fork tender, about 35-40 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and carefully smash each one using a potato masher or coffee cup. Return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes, until crispy.
- Top each potato with jalapeno ranch, jalapeno slices and fresh parsley, if desired. Best when enjoyed immediately.