This Cucumber Tomato Salad is easy to make, healthy and so refreshing!
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium sized cucumber (I like to use a seedless hothouse cucumber)
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- Small handful fresh herbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and stir until combined. Serve salad immediately or refrigerator up to 3 days.
If making salad in advance I would leave out the fresh herbs until serving. They can turn brown quickly when cut up and refrigerated.