These detoxifying green smoothies are packed with healthy fruits and vegetables! They’re easy to prepare and will make your body feel great!
- 1 cup plant based milk, I used almond milk
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 small cooked beetroot (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 large banana
- 1/3 large grapefruit (about 3 sections)
- 1 handful leafy greens
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1–3 pitted dates (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Fresh ginger, to taste
- Fresh turmeric root, to taste
- Handful of ice, if desired
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until combined and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into a cup and top with extra chia seeds if desired. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Drink, Smoothie, Vegan
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Detoxifying Green Smoothie Recipe