- 1 large apple
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/3 cup Van’s Cranberry Almond Granola
- 4 (5.3 ounce) containers Blended Vanilla Bean Greek Yogurt
- Core the apple and slice into thin slices. Heat a large pan over medium heat and add the butter, apple slices, cinnamon, salt and sugar. Cook apples until fork tender, 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare the breakfast bowl: place the yogurt in the bottom of the bowl and top with 1/3 cup granola, and about 4 slices of apples. Enjoy!
Recipe makes 4 breakfast bowls, but can easily be adapted for more or less.