An easy and delicious breakfast side dish!
- 6–7 cups chopped potatoes, I used 6 small potatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add diced potatoes to a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook potatoes until fork tender, about 30 minutes. This step can be done up to 3 day in advance.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add olive oil, red pepper, onion, potatoes and salt and pepper. Mix until everything is combined and then cover with a lid and cook for about 25-30 minutes, flipping potatoes every 5 minutes. You want them to get a nice golden brown crust on the bottom before each flip. Season with extra salt and pepper, if desired.