This Easy Greek Panzanella Salad is perfect for summer veggie consumption!
- 6 cups cubed bread, I use gluten free bagels
- 1 hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 small container feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, or Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil and bread cubes. Cook bread until it’s toasted on the outside, 7-10 minutes.
- Add the toasted bread to a large bowl along with all the other ingredients.
- Add all vinaigrette ingredients to a jar and whisk until smooth. Pour dressing over salad and mix until everything is combined.
Salad is best eaten within a day or two of making. If planning to make ahead, don’t dress salad until ready to eat or it will get soggy.
- Category: Salad, Gluten Free, Vegetarian