A quick, easy and delicious summer side dish and condiment!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large mangos
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 small jalapeño, diced
- 1/2 small white onion
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- Salt, to taste
- Peel the mangoes and then cut the fruit away from the seed. Dice the fruit into bite size chunks. You can also leave the peel on, cut the fruit off the seed and then scoop it out of the skin and dice it.
- Add the diced mango and all remaining ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix until combined. Serve with chips, if desired.
Keeps in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Category: Side, Salad