- 1 large package gnocchi (I used 2 (12 oz) packages gluten free gnocchi)
- 1 large red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large avocados
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt, to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat the bottom with olive oil. Add the gnocchi and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the gnocchi from the pan, add about 2 teaspoons olive oil, peppers, onions and a pinch of salt. Cook the fajita mixture until peppers are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add the gnocchi back into the pan along with the black beans, salt, pepper and all the spices. Stir until everything is combined and heated through.
- Make the avocado salsa while the gnocchi is cooking. Dice the avocados and add them to a large bowl along with all of the other ingredients. Mix until combined and store in the refrigerator until needed.
- Serve dish immediately and top with a big spoonful of avocado salsa.