- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 medium sized fennel bulb (2 cups when shredded)
- 1 extra large apple, or two medium sized apples (2 cups when sliced)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 3/4 cup vegan mayonnaise (I like to use Just Mayo)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Using a mandolin or sharp knife, thinly slice the fennel bulb and apples into thin slices and then into matchsticks. Add the fennel, apples, shredded cabbage and carrots to a large bowl.
- Mix all of the remaining dressing ingredients in a medium sized bowl and pour over slaw mixture. Mix until dressing is covering all vegetables.
- Slaw can be eaten immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to three days. Enjoy as a side or on top of sandwiches and tacos!