This Fresh Homemade Salsa is so flavorful and easy to make!
- 3 large tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 large white or yellow onion, roughly chopped
- 1 handful cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2–3 tablespoons pickled jalapeños, to taste
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno juice
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend just until salsa is broken down. I like mine a little chunky so I blended mine for just about 15 seconds. You can blend to desired chunkiness.
- Salsa stays good in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.