A delicious appetizer filled with fresh herbs!
- 1 small bag baby potatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place potatoes on a large baking sheet and toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Bake potatoes until fork tender, about 30 minutes.
- Let potatoes cool and then cut them in half. Use a small spoon, or teaspoon, to scoop out the middle of the potatoes and place into a medium sized bowl.
- In a small pot, add the butter, garlic, herbs and a pinch of salt. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted and garlic is starting to brown.
- Add the garlic herb butter to the potatoes and mash until smooth. Add about a teaspoon of the potato mixture back to eat potato skin and sprinkle the top of each with about 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Place potatoes back into the oven and bake until cheese is melted, 7-10 minutes. Best when served immediately and sprinkled with fresh herbs.