- 2–3 16 oz packages of strawberries
- 1– 8 oz package of goat cheese, softened to room temperature*
- 1/2 bag of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- 1/3 cup chopped candied walnuts or pecans
- Wash the strawberries and cut the green tops off. Take a small pairing knife and carefully cut the center out of each strawberry. If you want the strawberries to stand up on a plate you will also need to cut a small slice off the bottom of them.
- Place the softened goat cheese into a plastic piping bag fitted with a #10 size tip. Place one small spinach leaf in the strawberry and then pipe a small amount of goat cheese in. Repeat until all strawberries are filled with 1 leaf of spinach and goat cheese. Then sprinkle strawberries with the chopped nuts and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
*To quickly soften goat cheese, fill a bowl with warm water and place goat cheese package into water for 5 minutes.