- 1 (6 ounce) can California Black Ripe Olives
- 3 ounces goat cheese, softened (herbed or regular)
- 1 large cucumber, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup lightly packed basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt, to taste
- 15–20 4 inch skewers
- Place the softened goat cheese into a pastry bag fitted with a medium sized tip (about the same size as the olive opening). Gently fill each olive with goat cheese.
- Assemble the kabobs by alternating between olives and other vegetable pieces. Layer vegetables in whatever pattern you like.
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing all ingredients together in a small bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette over kabobs just before serving.
- Category: Appetizer, Gluten Free