- 4–6 medium sized russet potatoes, or however many you would like to make
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small bunch of watercress leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly diced chives
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Toss in a large pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Boil potatoes for about 20 minutes, until they are fork tender, but still have a little bit of give to them. Drain potatoes and let cool.
- Once potatoes are cooled, cut in half. Heat a grill to medium heat. Brush the potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place potatoes, cut side down, on the grill and grill for about ten minutes, until grill marks are visible.
- Drizzle the potatoes with ranch dressing and top with chopped chives and watercress leaves.