- 4 cups old fashioned oats, gluten free certified if necessary
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix. Next, add all the wet ingredients and mix well until everything is combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or use muffin liners and scoop oatmeal mixture in using a large ice cream scoop or a 1/4 measuring cup.
- Bake oatmeal cups for 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from muffin pan and let cool on a baking rack before eating.
Store oatmeal cups in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and in the freezer for up to 3 months.
If you want to re-heat before eating, heat in a microwave for about 45 seconds or in the oven at 400 degrees F for 7-10 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 Oatmeal Cup
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 69 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg