These Homemade Cool Ranch Doritos are made with healthy ingredients so you can feel good about feeding them to your kids!
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 – 2 tablespoons olive oil, or canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 3/4 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Brush both sides of each tortilla with olive oil and then cut into sixths. Spread tortilla chips out on a large baking sheet and back for about 12 minutes, flipping once. You may have to bake in two batches if you have a smaller baking sheet.
- Mix all spices together in a small bowl. Once tortilla chips are finished baking, place them in a large paper bag or plastic tupperware. Add the seasoning mix and shake until all chips are coated. Enjoy!
*You may have to brush some additional olive oil over the chips once they are finished baking to ensure that the seasoning mix sticks to them.
Recipe makes enough chips for 2-3 people, recipe is easily doubled or tripled if desired.
- Category: Snack, Gluten Free, Vegan
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Homemade Cool Ranch Doritos