Recipe makes 5 cups of Avocado Ranch Dressing but can easily be halved or quartered if you want to make a smaller amount.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup room temperature water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 small clove garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons tamari, or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- Sriracha, to taste if you want it spicy
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix until combined and creamy.