This Stacked Huevos Rancheros recipe is so easy to make and super satisfying!
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1/3 cup refried beans
- 2 eggs, cooked how you like them
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. If desired, warm in the tortillas in a skillet with a small amount of olive oil or butter.
- Assemble your Huevos rancheros: place one corn tortilla down and spread half the refried beans and top with 1 tablespoon cheese. Add the second tortilla on top and spread with remaining refined beans, eggs and the remaining cheese.
- Place on a sheet pan and bake until cheese is melted and beans are warmed through, about 10 minutes. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
Recipe makes one serving but can easily be multiplied for your needs.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Huevos Rancheros