This Kale Caesar Pasta Salad is creamy, hearty and refreshing! Perfect for lunch or a potluck side dish.
- 5–6 cups dry pasta, whatever kind you like
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed and patter dry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon regular paprika
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain pasta and give a rinse in cold water. Add to a large mixing or serving bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil, chickpeas and spices. Stir and cook until chickpeas are crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas to the pasta, along with all the other ingredients and mix well. Make sure everything is equally coated with dressing. Season with salt and pepper and top with grated parmesan cheese.