This Lemon Raspberry Baked Oatmeal is tart and sweet and perfect for a healthy make ahead breakfast!
- 4 cups old fashioned oats, gluten free certified if necessary
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, or more if you like!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped raspberries, you could use fresh or frozen
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined. Add the wet ingredients and mix again. I like to save about 1/2 cup of raspberries to place on the top of the oatmeal, it makes it pretty!
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray and pour in oatmeal mixture. Use a spatula to smooth out the top and place in the pre-heated oven.
- Bake oatmeal until cooked through and mostly firm to the touch, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before cutting.
I store my baked oatmeal in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
I enjoy eating mine cold, but if you want you can re-heat in the microwave for about 45 seconds. Or, re-heat in a 375 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
Baked oatmeal can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
If you want to make baked oatmeal cups out of this recipe, just use a 1/4 scoop to scoop the batter into your oatmeal tin and bake at the same temperature for about 20-25 mins. This recipe will make about 12-15 oatmeal cups.