- 2 15-ounce cans of chickpeas, rinsed and drained with the juice reserved
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon, about 4 tablespoons
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Loaded Greek Topping:
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup diced tomato, I used cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- Udi’s Ancient Grain Crisps for dipping
- Add all hummus ingredients into the food processor and turn on. Process for 30 – 45 seconds, slowly adding in the reserved chickpea juice until desired consistency is reached. I used about 4 tablespoons.
- Add all of the chopped vegetables, dill, and feta into a small bowl and mix until combined. Add half of the mixture to the food processor with the hummus and blend for about 5 seconds, until incorporated but not fully blended in.
- Add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and a small pinch of salt to the remaining half of the mixture and stir until combined.
- Spoon the hummus into a large bowl and top with remaining half of Greek salad mixture. Sprinkle a little more feta on top if desired. Service with Udi’s Ancient Grain Crisps!