These No Bake S’mores Cookies are so easy to make and perfect for a fun summer treat!
- 1 (10 oz) bag chocolate chunks or chips, I use dairy free
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a glass bowl and either microwave until melted or melt over a double boiler.
- Stir in the marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs and mix until combined and everything is coated with chocolate.
- Line a large baking sheet with a non-stick liner, or parchment paper. Scoop mixture into desired size cookies and top each one with a few marshmallows and sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs. It will seem like they’re falling apart but they will harden together once they cool. You can make the cookies whatever size you like. I used a 1/4 cup scoop.
- Place cookies in the refrigerator and chill until hardened, at least 30 minutes. Cookies should be stored in the refrigerator.
- Category: Dessert, Cookies
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: No Bake Smores Cookies