These No Bake S’mores Cookies are made with just 4 simple ingredients! They’re so easy to make and the perfect treat for summer!
S’mores are like the quintessential summer treat. I don’t know many people who have never enjoyed a S’more and if you haven’t, you need to change that! Not everyone has the access to a campfire though, so I thought it would be fun to combine all the delicious S’more flavors into an easy no bake cookie. These 4 Ingredient No Bake S’mores Cookies taste just like smores but no fire is needed!
I almost like these better than regular s’mores because everything is coated with chocolate and the marshmallows have such a great texture inside of the cookies.
What You’ll Need For No Bake S’mores Cookies:
- Chocolate Chunks – I am not eating diary right now so I always use the Enjoy Life Foods Dairy Free Chocolate Chunks. You can use any kind of chocolate chunks or chips that you like though.
- Coconut Oil – I use refined coconut oil because it doesn’t add any coconut taste to these no bake cookies.
- Graham Crackers – There are quite a few vegan and gluten free graham crackers available out there if necessary.
- Mini Marshmallows – Regular marshmallows contain gelatin which means that they aren’t vegan, let alone even vegetarian. I was able to find vegan mini marshmallows at Sprouts in the baking aisle.
How To Make This No Bake S’Mores Cookie Recipe:
- You start by melting together the chocolate and coconut oil. This can easily be done in a microwave, but I don’t have a microwave so I melted them over a double boiler. You just bring a pot of water to a boil and then place a glass bowl over the top. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Next you add in the graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows. I wouldn’t recommend the pre-crushed graham crackers crumbs that you can buy. You want to still have a few bigger chunks of graham crackers so you can really taste it.
- Then, you stir everything together. It’s really important that all ingredients get completely coated with chocolate because that is what will hold them together once the cookies are cooled.
- Line a baking sheet with a non-stick mat and scoop your mixture into cookie shapes. You can make them however large or small you like. I made mine pretty big! It will look like the mixture is falling apart a little bit, but once everything is cooled they will stay together perfectly. It will take at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator for the chocolate to harden, but you can leave them in for longer if you like.
Fun Add-Ins For Your No Bake S’mores Cookies
Just like when making regular s’mores, you can add in anything like to add some extra flavor. These are just a few things to come to my mind:
- Crushed peanuts or peanut butter
- Shredded coconut
- Rice Crispies
- 1 (10 oz) bag chocolate chunks or chips, I use dairy free
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- Add the chocolate and coconut oil to a glass bowl and either microwave until melted or melt over a double boiler.
- Stir in the marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs and mix until combined and everything is coated with chocolate.
- Line a large baking sheet with a non-stick liner, or parchment paper. Scoop mixture into desired size cookies and top each one with a few marshmallows and sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs. It will seem like they're falling apart but they will harden together once they cool. You can make the cookies whatever size you like. I used a 1/4 cup scoop.
- Place cookies in the refrigerator and chill until hardened, at least 30 minutes. Cookies should be stored in the refrigerator.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 122 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 2g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 84mg Carbohydrates 19g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 9g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 1g