- 4 cups old fashioned oats, gluten free certified if necessary
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
- Optional toppings: sliced banana, coconut whipped cream, ground cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Add all of the dry ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix.
- In a large bowl, add the almond milk, sugar, vanilla, maple syrup and lemon juice and mix together. Next add the mashed bananas and peanut butter and carefully beat with an electric mixer until bananas and peanut butter are evenly incorporated.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir until combined. Pour mixture into a greased 9″x13″ baking dish and shake dish or use a spoon to make sure everything is evenly spread out. Bake oatmeal for 20-25 minutes, until set. Can be served immediately or re-heated each morning. Oatmeal bake will last for about 5-7 days in the refrigerator.