These easy and delicious Avocado Pesto Zucchini Noodles come together in just about 20 minutes and are perfect for lunch or dinner!
- 4 ounces whole wheat spaghetti noodles
- 2 medium sized zucchinis, spiralized
- 2 cups sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Avocado Pesto
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- Add pasta back to the pot along with the zucchini noodles and cherry tomatoes. Add in the avocado pesto and mix until everything is combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste and enjoy immediately.