- 4 cups old fashioned oats, certified gluten free if necessary
- 2 tablespoons flax meal (optional)
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts (optional)
- 3/4 cup unsalted roasted pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat the oven the 350 degrees F. Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix until combined. Pour oat mixture onto a large backing sheet and spread out with your hands. Place into the oven and bake for about ten minutes. Remove pan and stir granola, place pan back into the oven and bake for another 15 minutes, until granola is just beginning to brown.
- Serve with almond milk or yogurt, if desired.