- 1 bunch purple or regular kale, torn into small pieces, about 8 cups
- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan shards
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
Apple Cider and Maple Dressing:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all of the dressing ingredients into a medium sized bowl and whisk until combined.
- Place the kale into a large bowl and pour dressing over. Using your hands, gently massage the kale and dressing until the kale softens a little bit, 1-2 mintues.
- Add the sliced apples, Parmesan shards, and toasted walnuts and mix until combined.