This Roasted Broccoli Soup is so easy to make and you only need a few ingredients! It’s dairy free and filled with so much flavor.
- 6–7 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 red onion, diced into large pieces
- 3–4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2–3 cups vegetable broth
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place broccoli, onion, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and toss until everything is coated with oil. Roast until broccoli is cooked through and browned, 35-40 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove broccoli from the oven and place in a high speed blender. You can reserve a few pieces for garnish if you like. Add the vegetable broth and blend until creamy, 1-2 minutes.
- Pour into a pot and heat. Garnish with extra roasted broccoli and enjoy.